Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloweenums are Here!

The Halloween Collection
handmade by me, amigurumiums
Aren't they sweet? I mean scary!



As a crafter and small business woman (where my Mompreneurs at?) I am already in gear for the Holiday Season. First up on our list, of course, is Halloween. Now that it's on your minds, too, I am happy to announce a few new toys I have been working on in secret, amongst the shadows... ooo, spooky!


Along Came a Spider
an original design by me, amigurumiums
amigurumiums.etsy.com


Fruit Bat
an original design by June Gilbank
planetjune.com


Cutesy Pumpkin
an original design by June Gilbank
planetjune.com

You can find these toys (and so much more!) in two places: if you're local, drop by Made in Chico. It's an awesome store and everyone should go there. You can also find them in my Etsy shop: amigurumiums.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment